Friday 6 August 2010

summer hobbies

this summer has been really random so far! i'm doing whatever to keep myself busy and occupying myself with this and that hobbies. i've picked up drawing and painting, also i've been looking in thrifted shops for vintage dresses to cut and sew (if necessary!), reading reading reading, and picnics on the beach. 
this past week i have been learning and practicing golf; it's so much fun! i think it's all about having a positive attitude and being patient! :) the lessons continue...

i don't know about you, but i am totally in love with playsuits (or rompers). they're so ideal! my black playsuit was my staple clothing all throughout the music festival i attended in pembrey and i accessorised them, in true festival style, with lots of bangles and gladiator sandals! but my purple flower playsuit is my favourite! i've had it for quite a while now and i usually wear it with brogues or loafers! 

what piece of clothing can't you live without? :)

miss selfridge playsuit

2 comments:

  1. I lovelovelove this outfit! The hair goes so well with the playsuit and the colors look so good on you ! :D It looks like an American Apparel ad but better! :)

    Lovely blog!
    Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! And thank you for commenting mine :D
    I was wondering if you like it if you could follow mine?
    I am of course following you :p Your blog is amazing!

    JJxoxo

    ReplyDelete